Friday, April 1, 2011

Scrap The Girls!

Scrap The Girls challenge for April is up!!! LOL I can't believe another month has gone by!!! It's all a little scary how quickly this year is moving by! Though I'm rather looking forward to the upcoming school holidays ;) Anyway, back to the challenge... I loved this picture inspiration, so many thing to draw from :) Here is my take on the challenge. I drew inspiration from the colours, scalloped circle, butterflies, ribbon & tag. Yet to do the journaling for these super cute photos of my youngest daughter :) how quickly they grow up!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations for this months challenge...have fun with it!

Thanks for stopping by...thank you, as always for your lovely comments, they mean so much to me :)

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Paula... love your choice of pp's and mix of embellies.. such sweet pics!! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I just looked at this paper last night. I have had it for ages and wondered how I would ever use it. Just love what you have done here. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just lovely Paula, I totally love the colour combo you have used, so sweet and those photos are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout, Paula! Cute pics, too!!!

    ReplyDelete