Saturday, March 26, 2011

Layouts to share...

'The Butterfly' layout is one of those 'just because' moments...as much as I love all the challenges around the place, it's sometimes fun to just play with no extra criteria in mind. I enjoyed pulling out various stamps for this one...the Kaisercraft set & Tim Holtz stamps I've had for ages, but hadn't had a chance to use.


'Dare to dream' is for the 123 Challenge of light/medium blue; to/too/two; doilies. Pulled out some very old papers & rub-on's for this :)



Have you checked out the new forum Chat with Charm ??? I'm finding it brilliant to get to know all those 'familar faces' :) it's a very friendly bunch & certainly very inspiring!

Sadly I've aggravated an old neck injury, so there is not much chatting or scrapping from me at the moment :( I'm thinking my 'word' for 2011 should have been heal, rather than nurture ;)


Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they are certainly appreciated & enjoyed :) x

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. wow,the buttefly is amazing and i LOVE the other one too,very beautiful colors!!
    Have a very nice weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW both your LO's are gorgeous Paula!! We have had so many butterflies in our garden the last month or so and I have some gorgeous pics I will have to get around to scrapping.. your pics & your LO are beautiful!! ADORE your 123 page.. absolutely fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are absolutely striking... love the butterflies ...such delicate creatures .... gorgeous pages so creative ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo lovely lovely lovely Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic piccies of the butterfly - how special. Gorgeous LO to match :)

    ReplyDelete