Sunday, March 13, 2011

You Capture.

I'm keen to improve my photography skills & was reminded about this blog while blog hopping the other day, so thought I would make the effort to join in.

LOL I'm already a little behind...last week was on 'technology', which was a tough one...already there were some really fab shots that people had done! I wanted to do something different & meaningful to me. I ended up taking a shot of the Wii Fit, which is something I'm getting back into...but the week got away from me without uploading it! Can you believe how difficult it is to take an interesting photo of a white box!!!...there is loads of really brilliant photos from that other participants, I can see I'm going to gain a lot from these people :)


Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL at making a white box look interesting!! You did it Paula!! I will have to check out that site myself

    ReplyDelete