Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy scrapping!

Managed some scrapping for a challenge over @ Scrapbooking Top 50 for Sue's monthly challenge. The challenge was to get messy & go grunge...something Sue is very good at! The other criteria was one word title, book or newspaper.
This is my take on the challenge...the last few months have made me realise how important it is to take more family shots, including all of us ;) I usually hide behind the camera! It's rather hard to get the five of us in...LOL I certainly need more practice, or longer arms! I converted these photos to sepia because later I realised my son had his bright orange popper right in the middle of the photo...hehe it was a little distracting!!!


Thanks for stopping by & as always, your lovely comments are appreciated! They do put a smile on my face...thanks! x

5 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    I agree. We've got hardly any photos with all of us in. Must pass the camera on more often. I won those Lime Tree trims. They are so great in person. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family photo! You are all in the photo, that is what makes it perfect! LOVE your page too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks ace. Love the pic and you have done the grunge well. And Sue will love it too because it is pink which she is also very talented at using, as are you in this case....fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool with the paint effects Paula, and the distressed and ripped adges adds to the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAGICAL FAMILY PHOTO!!! love those papers and the colours are awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete