Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter break :)

Here's some challenges over @ Top 50. I made a bold statement at the beginning of the month that I would get all 3 done...2 down ;)
This 1st one is for Vick's challenge of single photo; tree; word 'together'. After reading Kerryn's blog regarding her trying to make the most of her stamps, I decided to have a play too! Didn't work out exactly as I had pictured...will certainly need further practice ;)


* Post edited, hehe forgot to add the bird to layout...that comes from having too many things on the go ;) This bird was given to me by my gorgeous friend Michelle, been saving it for something special & a photo of my kids & I is pretty special to me :)



The 2nd one is for Anthea's challenge of randomness, paint & large title. I created the background with masking & glimmermist, then some paint, thought is suited the 'kindy' theme...hehe certainly my hands looked that way afterwards! I also used a 'random' piece of cdstk under photo & some mesh.


Thanks for stopping by :) As always, huge thank you for your lovely comments...I love reading them & really do appreciate them x



Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. I think the stamping looks fab. It caught my eye straight away. Love the misting and making in the second. Great color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW loving both your LO's Paula!! The tree looks fantastic on your 1st LO and I adore your funky background on your 2nd LO.. gorgeous work! Hope you're having a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totaly love your printed tree it rocks and how cool is that bottom layout, perfect perfect perfect for those kindy photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Together layout...the tree looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all layouts..they look great !!!
    I love evrything in here ...
    I´m follower now.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages!! My fav is the top one, I think the tree looks amazing :-) love the little bird too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both LO's are Fantastic!! that stamped tree looks sensational... & lovin the EP papers!!!
    Thanks for the lovley comment on left on my blog....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete