Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 123 Challenge!

Managed to get some scrapping done the other day, the real trick is getting on the computer to upload it...hehe the disadvantages of school holidays & having to share your toys ;)

This layout is for the 123 Challenge which was to use Lime green; the word 'really' & fabric. I instantly knew which photo to use...colour matching was then the fun bit!


Here is a close up of my fabric flower...I learnt how to create this through the lovely Sonia, who taught us all, at one of her Forever Always retreats.



Thanks for stopping by...& thank you for all your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated :)

Happy scrapping!


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO Paula.. YUM!!! Love your hand made flowers.. so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is gorgeous. Clever girl. Love the brown and lime and matches perfectly with the pic. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! That flower looks brilliant too. Love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this looks AWESOME! You've done such a fantastic job with this! I could eat the whole page! :D

    WTG & I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness how perfect are those colours for your PHOTO, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Paula! I just love this layout - I know I've already said this but really - it is YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the lime with the chocolate brown. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete