Saturday, April 30, 2011

Personal scrapping!

Yesterday I indulged in some 'personal scrap therapy'...hehe, I was going to say it's cheaper than the regular avenues, but looking at my stash of products ;) maybe not! But it is certainly good for the soul...
I've poured out my thoughts & feelings on the back of this page, then went ahead with the layout, creating the background with glimmermist & masks, which I'm loving at the moment!


Here is a close up of my new Tim Holtz stamps...hmmm, they are just divine :) loving all the phases & of course the butterflies, simply couldn't wait to play with them!


Thanks for stopping by :) as always, huge thanks for all your lovely comments, they do bring a smile on my face...can't tell you how much that means to me right now x
Happy scrapping & enjoy the rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. gosh that layered misting just looks gorgeou sand I totallylove what you have done with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous Paula, love the mist and masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous Paula! Love the masking!!

    ReplyDelete