Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Challenges!

Managed to scrap over the weekend...hehe it's still a bit of 'pleasure & pain' experience! The pleasure is to be scrapping again, but I'm still in a lot of discomfort...I'm really struggling with my fine motor skills, hence still no journaling for the moment! ;) Grrr, I'm also really struggling with the mouse & finding it very difficult on the computer...especially when my blog spacing isn't doing what I want??? I don't know if anyone else has that problem? LOL as much as I try, I cannot create a new margin here ;) ........................................... My layout 'Pure Indulgence' is for WW1 challenge of white + olive green + twine. Simply did a bit of misting & stamping for this one...my twine is in the ribbon under the title. 'Backyard bubble fun' is for KIU & their 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 challenge this month. Had a bit of fun creating the mask for the circle background & stamping over the top...rather pleased with how it turned out!


Here is a close up of my glimmer glam bird & stamped background.


Thanks for stopping by...have a great week. A huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me :) x

Happy scrapping!

17 comments:

  1. wow ,what a very beautiful work.I love the misting!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun these are! Fab masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU always to the most amazing misting Paula, just gorgy as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these both look awesome. I too just love your misting.
    And yes, I do have probs with my spacing for some reason......computers hey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the WW1 site and this caught my eye out of all of the thumbnails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and you should be peased this is a stunner !! I bet you win this month!!! isn't it good to use something different for a pic ... I used my pink winter socks on my page last month.... your pic is really awesome .... love your masking and stamping a fantastic page .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. For someone who claims they aren't at their scrappiest best atm, you sure could have fooled me! Beautiful work Paula, I just love your misting on the WW1 LO and that bird on the KIU one is sooooo cute! Big {{hugs}} to you gorgeous! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Paula both gorgeous LO's love the misting on your 1st and the masking on your 2nd.. awesome work!! Thanks for playing along at KIU & WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WW1 challenge - Misting looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the KIU background. Looks fantastic! So effective. I'll have to try and scraplift it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work, Paula and your techniques are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice lo's! Love the way you stamped and misted around the picture on the 'WW1' lo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. STUNNING work Paula!! You are rockin those challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Paula, ditto to what all the girls said above !!!
    Great job my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love youe misting Paula, always looks stunning!!! 2 awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just so beautiful, thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous page paula... i esp love the misted circles.. :)) x

    ReplyDelete