Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Scrapping!

'She loves Spongebob' is for Scrap the Girls challenge. How could I not scrap my 14 yr old's love of Spongebob???

'Yummy baby cakes' is for Em's sketch challenge over @ Scrapboutique. I've had this photo sitting around for ages, nothing seemed to click...till now!

Again over @ Scrapboutique...this card was for Chels card challenge. Stuck to the sketch fairly closely, loved the circle design.

These two cards I made for the neighbours using my very neglected 'Stampin Up' stamps.


Happy scrapping to all!


4 comments:

  1. Love your LO's Paula and those cards are fabulous!! Your daughter is gorgeous and the same age as mine, love the use of black in your LO as it really makes the photo pop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula, thanks for visiting my blog...your work is stunning such clean lines and beautiful designs...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO's & cards Paula...the circle card for the Boutique CC is just devine! gorgeous, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Paula, especially those gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete