Saturday, July 17, 2010

Scrapping update...

Also, I have some very exciting news to share in the next few days...keep an eye out! ;)

Yesterday, I had a child-free day, so spent a few hours of blissful scrapping!!! :)
'Baby Gecko' is for KIU & their current challenge of 4-6 photos. It was great to do a multi-photo page for a change.

'Fifteen' is for Sue's challenge over @ Scrapbooking Top 50, which is grunge, song title & a non-scrapping item...hence the washers on my page ;)



I love how the HS paint turned out using my 'lil'chizler' tool (hehe, misplaced the credit card on my mess of a desk). I've left it rather thick in places & the texture is fab.

As always, your lovely comments are appreciated! :)


Happy scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE what you have created for my challenge! The paint looks fab, I really love the textured look of it.
    And can't wait to hear your exciting news! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Paula ! I really love the photo placement on your KIU page...it looks fantastic ! And I think I might have to pinch that washer idea too ! Glad you enjoyed your kid free day. I'm looking forward to your exciting news too *wink* !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Paula! I especially love the Gecko one :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Paula!! Love the circle photo with the other 3 on your KIU LO!!! and that nice thick paint!! the washers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, Love your LO's especially the Gecko one for KIU (I saw it on their blog)! Also love the Passion LO in your previous post, fabulous work!! :)

    ReplyDelete