Sunday, July 4, 2010

Forever Always July Sketch.

Here is my layout for the current Forever Always sketch. Hope you'll join in & share with us your take on the sketch.

I haven't been doing much 'personal' scrapping lately, but this is what I have been up to.
I offered to make about 6 oversized cards for my DD & her fellow performers, to give to their teachers as thanks for all their help & support...we are talking about months & months of rehearsals in after school hours. This is just a few of them.


I've also been working on a 50th birthday album for a friend's husband, who celebrated this weekend...I hope he likes it! Can't wait to see it with the photos in! I've used a mix of glimmer mist on the cover, so IRL it has a gorgeous sheen & sparkle.


Happy scrapping everyone!
& to those on school holidays...have a great one!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always Paula! Really love the oversized cards you have made - they look fantastic! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Paula, love the green with the heidi swapp stickers!! Awesome work on the cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and the album looks great

    ReplyDelete