Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scrapping...

Sadly, not much to show...school holidays seem to be getting in the way of my scrapping ;)

So excitement is building for the Forever Always retreat coming up next month. If you are needing a few days to yourself, like me, why don't you join us...always loads of inspiration, laughs & food! Here is a sneak of my class layout...

I have managed to scrap today, between bouts on the Wii with the kids (hehe I didn't even win a game!!!).
This layout is for Scrapboutiuqe's Stylist Challenge using a pre-digital photo & 8.5"x11" layout. I took a trip down 'memory lane' & dug out the old photo album & scanned a pic of myself & Pop together.

The next one is for the July 123 Challenge using the word 'passion', dominant colour of red & grunge...perfect for my gorgeous girl!

Happy scrapping!


5 comments:

  1. Oh My Paula !!! Those LO's are just divine !!! Love, love, love them !!! Can't wait to see your class either - so excited ! See you tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Paula, love your 123 entry!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Passion layout Paula...its so cool!

    Have a great week
    Cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Paula - absolutely love your 123 layout

    ReplyDelete