Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holidays are over!

They certainly disappeared quick, but it will great to get back into routine...& scrapping. My goal for the 2nd half of the year is to spend more 'me' time...for a SAHM I'm very short on time??? There is a lot of challenges this month that I would still like to do.

Here is the last of my holiday scrapping...'Safe' was for the Stash Stomper challenge over @ Scrapboutique. I loved Em's sketch for this, we also had to use new papers, buttons or brads & a chipbrd frame.


Happy scrapping & thanks for your lovely comments...they are always appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula, just wanted to thank you for your gorgeous comment on my blog giveaway post a couple of weeks ago. its has taken me this long to get around to thanking you for visiting my little blog.
    hope you are well and sunny.
    steph xo
    This layout is just gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete