Saturday, October 1, 2022

September Kraft+ Challenge!

 I know technically the month is over, but thought I would still share on here a final art journal page I did for the September Kraft+ COLOUR CHALLENGE, using blue, red, orange & yellow. It all started again while I was tidying up my scrap area & found this...

How perfect are these colours for the months challenge, it's like it was made for it or the challenge was made for these! LOL I just had to use them! They are Natalie May's 'Words of Wisdom" flat Magicals.


The background red is Dina Wakley paint, but everything else is these Magicals, including the blue texture paste over the red. I simply added some of the magicals to the texture paste before swiping through a stencil. I created plain backgrounds with the colours, then cut out some dies with Tim Holtz mannequin die. I've also added thread to the spools from the same die set. I had so much fun creating this and isn't that what this is all about!


I also put my dies through an embossing folder to give them some texture...now that is something that has been very much neglected for years! Also punching out some flowers from the same watercoloured backgrounds.


Here is a closeup of my page "embrace beautiful chaos" which I thought was quite fitting considering the business of this and the fact that these were found in my mess ;)

Don't forget to check in soon for the new months challenge.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment