Monday, October 31, 2022

New Release from ArtStacks!

Hello, hello! Have you seen the absolutely FABulous new "Artist Series' release from ArtStacks? I'm a huge fan of Deb Weiers art, and loved her first release, so absolutely adore this new release...

Wonky Bits and Wonky Critters.

 

"Tweet" is a combination of both packs, I think? Haha let's be real, I ripped open those packs as soon I had them in my hot little hands and got cutting, so I could create as soon as possible. I was immediately drawn to this bird and everything just flowed from there. I had a pre-stenciled tag, which I used as a 'platform', as I didn't want my bird to get lost on the page. After ripping a strip of the 'tweet' words, I inked it with blue distress oxide ink. Adding a piece to my tag and later adding the leftover to the page at the end. I loved this yellow flower, which I added behind the bird. Adding the yellow sticker 'boulders' to balance the yellow on the page.

Don't forget to pop over to the ArtStacks blog to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the team. You'll find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment