Saturday, October 1, 2022

October Kraft+ Challenge!

 Hello and welcome to another month, life is seriously hurtling along! As always, one of the great things of a new month, is a new challenge to be inspired by. This month over at Kraft+ Challenges, we have a fun one, giving you a bit more choice on what you do...

This month it's TIC, TAC, TOE! So choose a line, any line...down, across or diaganally and use the 3 things on that line on your creation. Which line will you choose?


I went with the far right down line...paint, stencils and ribbon! It's certainly been a VERY long time since I've used ribbon on anything but a present!

I swipped some green and yellow paint (Dina Wakley) on my background with a credit card, then through a couple of stencils (Dina Wakley & Kinder Kreations), the red paint. I then taped down this gorgeous measuring tape ribbon, which I have to confess I absolutely loved, but have never or rarely used it...so loved, that you save it for something 'good', but isn't everything you create 'good' or special? Please tell me I'm not the only one to hoard 'special' stuff! I also found this incredibly old felt ribbon/tape which I added...it is seriously time I used up all my old stuff. Then I didn't neccessarily want my focal point to completely cover everything I'd just done, so went with a tissue paper figure from ArtStacks. I love this girl, with her black hair, she's so striking and a great focal. Though because I had my ArtStacks box out, I couldn't help grab the red coated man...I love his red coat, he and it, made the perfect addition to my page. "The Queen's Kiss" was the most fitting of titles, looking through the phases on a Tim Holtz sticker page...I wanted a Kraft one, rather than black or white. So with Queen in the title...a crown was needed. Again this was a very old Tim Holtz crown which I painted gold.

Make sure you pop over the the Kraft+ blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team, you can find that HERE

Thanks for stopping by, I truly do appreciate it.

Happy crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, will check out the Kraft blog, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Amanda. I hope you do check us out, we are also on Facebook where you can see Comminuty shares.

      Delete
  2. I am not a crafter, but I do appreciate this work. Interesting challenge.
    by Rachel Lavern 12/2/22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a fun challenge and even more fun work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Your crafting is beautiful!! I crafted quite a bit before launching my business. I can't wait until I can "gift" myself crafting time again. Your post is inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for your comment, it's much appreciated. Hopefully you 'gift' yourself some time very soon :)

      Delete