Friday, October 21, 2022

ArtStacks Designs

 Hello, it's my turn over on the fabulous ArtStacks Designs blog!

"Sanity time"...I seriously don't get enough of it, which is why I'm completely grateful to be on this DT as it forces me to make the odd time, which is seriously still not enough. Do you struggle with time?

This background started off as a 'clean it up' page, so it has random stenciling. As it was a tad busy (for me), I added this striped piece from 'Deb Weiers Wonky Backgrounds'. It already had the 3 holes cut out, used previously on another page. I then cut out figures using chipboard shapes, again one is a background from 'Deb Weiers' pack and the blue is from "Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack', all being edged  roughly in pen. I also added the leaf which was in the background, just in white. A lovely friend gave these to me <3 I then added journaling (haha, probably me promising myself to make more arty time) down the side of the page and a title. Final step was some ink splatters around the page.

 


Here is a close up of those gorgeous BackStacks...


Make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT, they are certainly worth the look. You can find them HERE.

Thank you for stopping by, it's always appreciated.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment