Tuesday, September 20, 2022

"Outsider" with ArtStacks.

Hello! I'm sharing my latest creations using the new ArtStacks  new 'Wings & Things' and 'All Dressed Up' packs. These packs are perfect for combining, as I have done here...



 
I did a bit of a water-wash in 'night' paint for my background and then scribbled and splattered ink around. I cut a circle from Deb Weiers Wonky Backgrounds. I added a circle around the word 'outstider' using some of the 'easy-tear paper' from Lisa Oxley's Bright & Bold pack. Also adding a strip of paper from the same pack of Lisa's. The leaf was cut from Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack. With the final addition of the figure with wings from the two new packs. I love that I've been able to combine various packs together, even though each 'artist' is very different, they have blended well together.
Thanks for stopping by, it's much appreciated.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment