Thursday, September 1, 2022

Kraft+ September Challenge

 Hello all, can you believe it's September! I always love September as it's the beginning of Spring, which I admit is my favourite season...& it's not just because it's my birthday month. I love the warmer days...boy do we need them, I love the fragrance of all the Spring flowers, the ability to throw open the windows and let some fresh air in. Anyway, you are not here for my ramblings...

This months challenge over at Kraft+ is a colour challenge...red, orange, yellow and blue!


Aren't they beautiful together ;)

Excuse my wonky photograph...it's not always easy in the art journals...I probably should have chopped off the bottom of my page. Hehe that's the Virgo in me coming out ;) 

I'm loving the Dina Wakley Kraft journal, the paper is brilliant to work on, lovely firm and smooth. I spead yellow and orange paint with a credit card on my background. Adding red through a stencil. I stamped out my Dina Wakley heads, adding a body and big hair, to add in my blue. Journaling along the lines of the hair.

Pop over to the Kraft+ blog to see the gorgeous creations by the rest of the team HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment