Tuesday, September 6, 2022

New post for ArtStacks!

Hello! I'm sharing another art journal page using the gorgeous designs from ArtStacks!

Again, I'm using my DWM 6x6 Kraft journal, it's such a fun and quick size to create in and I do love how the colours 'pop' on it! My background consists of various colours of paint (Dina Wakley) and stencils (TCW, Dylusions and Kinder Kreations). Also a little bit of stamping (Natalie May Scrapbooking)

I've used a mix of ArtStacks packs for this page. Firstly, I layered the leaves from the 'Trees and Leaves #1' pack, then added the figures from the 'Lorraine Haight Moraine Altered Ancestors' pack. Finally adding a title of 'word matter' from the 'Deb Weiers Wonky Faces' pack. The final touch is a few splatters with gloss spray in white.



Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT, you can find that HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's much appreciated.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment