Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lovely surprise!...Australian blogs recognised.

I was completely blown away this morning after being alerted to this...the very lovely Sanna made a blog post on the Paperilla blog promoting inspirational blogs from Australia, which was fabulous in itself, but to also see that I was included in that list...wow! I feel incredibly honoured to be among that amazing line up of talented ladies :) I know we basically scrap for ourselves but you have to admit, it is a huge buzz to receive that kind of recognition! Thank you Sanna...I cannot put into words how much this means to me right now!
I am personally a huge fan of Sanna's work & simply love her video tutorials, if you haven't seen them...you must check them out!
I've personally had a rough few weeks & sadly my scrapping has taken a hit :( but I do have a layout that was created a couple of months ago...I just keep forgetting to share ;)


I created this layout at retreat using my neighbour's scraps...that camo paper worked perfectly with my son's hat!
Thanks for stopping by...& thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, and it is really encouraging to get some recognition too.. Hey I think the scrap the boys challenge this month is a large photo.. this looks like it fits.. just letting you know!! It is a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being included in that wonderful list! You are all very talented ladies :) I really like the mask you used on this layout. So effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paula - I've jumped over to say gidday from Heather Jacob's blog. She's a dear friend of mine. It's lovely to see the work of another talented Aussie. Love this boy's layout with the kraft and deep red. I've become a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work as always .... love the details here paula x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, First of all thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I was so pleased when Heather asked me to be a part of the Blog Hop too! Love your work, it is awesome and so I have become a follower. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of your gorgeous art!! ox

    ReplyDelete