Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kraft It Up!

Good afternoon! I know I'm going to be shortly eating my words, but right now I'm loving this amazing weather...who would believe it's winter!!! Totally gorgeous, no need for jumpers :)

Today I'm sharing with you the fabulous sketch challenge for Kraft It Up! Sadly this is the last challenge for KIU until further notice :( I do hope you'll all jump in & join us this month :)


As well as using the sketch, include pink & also paint or mist splatters.


I've created splatters using not only paint & mist, but also distress stain. I do love my distress stain splatters :)
Here's a close-up of that distress splatter & stamping. I also stamped in the wet gesso to create a very subtle texture in the background.


I had fun creating this layout...I didn't over-think it, simply played & it came together rather quickly :)

Check out the remaining DT creations here ...they are amazing! It's been fabulous working with these girls & I feel very blessed to have been a part of this team! Thank you to Mel for the opportunity x

Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments...I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. wow Paula this is magnifcent , such an arty creation, love this so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. love that hot pink color and your splats look amazing.. I am sad to hear Kraft it up may be closing....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those splats are YUM.....mine never turn out quite so 'juicy'.....& I LOOOOVE that bright popping pink:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at all that mixed media loveliness! Much love to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah - love this! The splats are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, I am here from Heathers blog and I am so glad to have found your blog. I can see why she chose you to play along. I love this layout and the colours on the craft colour are lovely. I love splats too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, another yummy page - love the cranberry on kraft and all the MM in the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness is right! Lovely layout - loving your paint and your layers. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete