Monday, June 2, 2014

HeART&Soul from The Color Room!

Hello again :) this time I have the gorgeous palette # 169 for HeART&Soul from The Color Room! This was certainly too easy being one of my absolute favourite colours :)


Here's my take on the green monochromatic colour palette...


I simply adore this photo of my youngest & eldest together.
Here's a close up of the masking, splatters & stamping. If you look closely under the cog, you can see small squares that were the left overs from a die punch...haha gluing them on seemed a good idea before I started ;)



Check out the rest of the teams amazing creations for this challenge here...I still pinch myself for being a part of them :)
Thanks for stopping by...always love to read your comments & do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Love this color scheme it looks so fresh and alive.. beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the photo and the textures and your use of the palette. Stunning Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic look here and the died muslin. The yummy fabric flower adds a special touch :D

    ReplyDelete