Monday, June 2, 2014

123 Challenge Blog!

Hello again! I have this months challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog to share with you...


Colour : blue
Word : together
Technique : masking

I had a lot of fun with this challenge...


Photo credit to the lovely Louise Nelson...thank you! These photo's were taken at last years Camp Mojo :) it kind of fits the crazy background ;) I loved the Heidi Swapp banner on my layout, but the colour didn't quite match, so I traced it & cut my own out with a bit of inking & stamping.


A close up of my 'making memories together' title.

Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT here...also follow the link for the current DT call. I can highly recommend giving it a go, I've personally loved being part of this team & very sad to be leaving.
Thanks for stopping by & thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Paula, this ROCKS! That background is awesome, I love how messy & crazy it looks! Also, love, love your layering under the pics! FAB work chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete