Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff May Challenge!

Good morning! More inspiration has gone up for the May sketch challenge over @ Show us your Stuff!
As a reminder, here's the sketch again...


& my take on this challenge.


My handmade item is the gold ribbon flower, super easy flower to create! Check out the remaining DT layouts here. I look forward to seeing your creations using this sketch.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely sketch and love your layout, such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty....& the oriental look is fabulous....love that cluster etc up top R:):) I haven't played with Show Us Your Stuff for a while....must get on over there next month, methinks:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet China Doll. Love your detail and misting.

    ReplyDelete