Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sassy Scrapper May Mood Board

Good morning all! Today I'm sharing my layout created for the Sassy Scrapper May Mood Board. I instantly fell in love with their inspiration...loved the colours, the flowers, the quote...everything! It went straight to the top of my 'to do' list :)


Isn't it gorgeous!!! That washed rainbow caught my eye, which was perfect as I had just received the new watercolour pencils from Kaszazz...haha any excuse to play! :)


A close up of the stamped flowers...inspiration for these came from Catie & her recent stamped flowers. I believe these were the 1st flower stamps I had ever bought, many, many years ago! It was great to pull them out again & give them new life :)


Thanks for stopping by! A huge thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable...those watercolours...yum & I really like the overlay thingy you've got in there, too:):) No wonder you wanted to scrap this one:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - that rainbow design works perfectly! And I love that you're digging out the old stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! fabulous!! I love your amazing take on the mood board! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome take on the moodboard ,lovin the watercolour background ..thanks for joining us at sassy Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing background Paula and love the 3d elements popping off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Straight to the top of my like list!! Love it and so great to have you play along with us! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Paula, love the stamped flowers. thanks for joining in at Sassy. :)

    ReplyDelete