Monday, May 12, 2014

Scrap Around the World Challenge!

I've been watching & wanting to join in the gorgeous challenges over @ Scrap Around the World for a while now...I can finally say I've done just that! :) This month is a big one over there, with huge birthday celebrations...loads of fabulous prizes, simply WOW!


The inspiration was gorgeous...& here's what I created with it...


I loved the glittery gold displayed on the balloons & the gold doilies in the inspiration. Isn't it lucky I had just bought some gold glittery embossing powder ;) worked perfectly! I kept this clean of flowers & bows, as my girl isn't a real girly girl, so it never feels right putting those things on her layouts...even if the temptation is there.
Here's a close up of that glittery doily...I love it!


Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Paula! Love the gold accents and such a sweet picture!
    Thanks for sharing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, great photo and love the gold and the blue together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...gold doilies...YUM!!!! It's a lovely mood board to work with, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Paula!! Thanks so much for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Paula! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have a girly girl! Not many flowers used in my pages either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, Paula! This is really beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you implemented aspects from the mood board into your layout! Such a gorgeous girl! I agree always celebrate life! Awesome job! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo and layout are both gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! look fabulous the gold doilies.....Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula, I love the gold doily.....your page is truly admirable thank for sharing it!! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete