Thursday, May 1, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff!

Hello & welcome to the 1st of May! I love a new month with fresh opportunities & challenges to get the mojo happening, hopefully you do too.
This month over @ "Show Us Your Stuff", we have a fabulous sketch, created by DT member Amanda Hartman...as always, you need to include a handmade item on your layout, & we would like to see FLOWERS (it is mothers day this month after all!) Your flowers don't have to be handmade.


I only have a sneak of my layout for you...the full reveal later in the month.


Here is my handmade flower using gold ribbon, a very simply way to create a flower :)
Check out the gorgeous DT's samples here. I look forward to seeing what you do with this sketch!

Thank you for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely sketch.. and your layout sneek looks great!

    ReplyDelete