Tuesday, May 6, 2014

123 Challenge Blog.

Good afternoon, I'm back again today with the challenge for May from the 123 Challenge Blog!


Here's what I did with the colour; green, the word "time" & the technique of journaling....


A close up of my embossed title...Louise introduced me to this gorgeous stuff during one of her classes, I love the molten effect it has :)


Check out the rest of the DT's creations here. I would like to say a fond farewell to Mel, it's been absolutely fabulous working with you over this time, I hope you find the 'balance' you are looking for! On the flip side...a warm welcome Alicia!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. wowzers this is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY title....love your journaling - who cares about the odd mistake, really - it's the thought that counts....& I wouldn't have know. I would've thought it was an artistic touch!!!! The different green textures behind look fab too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I'll just have to wait to see it in a mag!

    ReplyDelete