Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Show us your Stuff March Challenge!

My last DT share for the month is for the challenge over @ Show us your Stuff! I loved this mood board, mainly because I love green & I LOVED how quickly & easily this layout came together! Don't you just wish that could happen every time ;) This layout simply flowed...I didn't over-think it, which I believe is my usual problem & I'm really pleased with it!

The March Mood Board....


My layout obviously was inspired by the green in these pics, also the stripes, though I went with squiggly stripes in the form of chevrons ;) & the paint brush with the use of paint.


My handmade item is the badge from A Lil' Somethin'...such a perfect match for this layout!


Check out the gorgeous creations for the rest of the team here...I look forward to seeing what you come up with using the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me :) I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I LOOOVE what you've done & I really wish all LOs came together quickly!!! It's a GREAT feeling when it just works, like here...gorg design, too:):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. love the eye catching papers and love the red with the green.. and I think that is my problem too.. over thinking.. there are at least 10 ways to do a layout, I need to just let it flow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Paula. I just love all the misting and sequins and the design of the page is smashing.

    ReplyDelete