Friday, March 21, 2014

Scrapping...

...simply for fun! I'm trying to give myself more time to scrap...I'm truly working on putting myself back on the list ;)
I hope you've eaten, because this layout may make you hungry. They are photos of breakfast that my daughter & I shared to celebrate the end of trials, before her HSC...haha before it got completely crazy! It's hard to believe that's now 7 months ago!!! Time is flying all too fast!


This background was one I had started & ditched months ago...got a LOAD of those ;) my challenge at the moment is to starting using those pre-made backgrounds.


Close up of the misted & stamped background...& our yummy breakie :) I had corn fritters with bacon, avocado & roasted tomatoes & my girl had pancakes...yum!

Don't forget your entry for 123 Challenge Blog, Kraft it Up! & Show Us Your Stuff & last but not least, The Color Room...sadly all are looking a little slim this month :( I hope you'll join in & show your support of these challenge blogs, there are certainly some great prizes up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They really do mean so much to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Love all the layers under your photo, great colors, and it just goes to show don't throw anything out, it can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! Delish page in more ways than one!! Amazing how that time goes by....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...that breaky looks delish! And so does your page...love the background work & fabo layers :)

    ReplyDelete