Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Kraft It Up!

Today I'm sharing my DT layout for KIU & their fabulous March challenge...which is to create a layout based around a 'list', whether it is a Christmas list, grocery list, bucket list, chores or a weekly planning list, that is up to you!

I've started using a 'menu planner' in an effort to get better organised this year, so I went with that...


PepperPlate is a free app for the ipad, which is the one I'm using. I simply took a screen shot of the months meals & printed it off, adding a few photos of our meals during the month. Haha I may be better organised, but my favourite meal would still be the take-out hamburgers on the beach ;)

Check out the rest of the teams fabulous creations here, the team have created a variety of 'lists'. I look forward to seeing your take on this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment