Monday, March 3, 2014

123 Challenge Blog!

Good morning! March...seriously, we are in March!!! As I always say...the great thing about a new month is of course the new challenges to sink your creative minds into ;)
This month over at 123 Challenge Blog is certainly a pretty one!


I loved this colour palette, something a little 'softer' from my traditional colours. I used the washi tape as a frame for my photo & used watercolour crayons to draw frames on my background.


Close up of my details...


Check out the other DT's creations here...there are loads of gorgeous inspiration! I look forward to seeing what you create with this criteria.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one & the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I could do with some of those yummo's about now...I'm trying NOT to eat chocolate & cakes etc atm...& its HARD!!!! Love the sequins & the way you've used that big pink flower:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your layout is making my mouth water Paula! Lol! All those goodies look divine... Gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete