Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scrap365 Sketch!

Hello!!! I was lucky enough to be at retreat at the beginning of the month, sadly I've only just got back to finishing off the layouts.
I had started this one for the Scrap365 sketch, only just got this done in the nick of time ;)



I simply adore this range, find your wings & fly from My Minds Eye...actually, I love all their ranges ;)

Have you had a chance to join in the challenges over at KIU, 123 Challenge Blog or Show us your Stuff??? Sadly all challenge blogs are looking a bit light this month...we'd certainly love to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments :) I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one!

11 comments:

  1. This paper is really lovely....it's sort of grungy but pretty...if that's possible???? Love the touches of black with the pink....stunner. AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dreamy and funky at the same time... loveeeeeeeee all your special details Paula . wonderful art work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout!!!
    Love the colors and design, great take on a sketch :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucha a fun LO! <3
    thanks for playig along with us at Scrap 365!
    hugs xxx
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch, fun vibrant and love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours , great take on a sketch :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrap365 ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool LO!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like the colours on this page, it's very cool! The pink splatters on the background look great. Thanks for joining in at Scrap365! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Paula! Love the fresh colours in this range. MME is one of my favourites too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally love that banner Paula!

    ReplyDelete