Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello May!

Seriously...where did April go? I'm hoping to get more of a chance to 'play' this month...wish me luck! ;)
A new month brings new challenges...

Over @ 123 Challenge blog it's


I was super lucky that my mother was about to go on a balloon flight, so I hit her up for some photos. She snapped some brilliant ones, thanks mum!...here's my take on the challenge.


I used my new Distress paint to create the background & thanks to one amazing friend who lent me her balloon stamps from Kaisercraft...I had fun creating this.
Check out the other DT's absolutely brilliant creations here. I look forward to seeing your take on this :)

Over @ KIU the challenge is VINTAGE!
Again some absolutely amazing inspiration from the DT girls, here...you simply must check them out! This one took me way out of my comfort zone, but I loved it...that's what makes these challenges so fab!
It's only a teaser from me, my full reveal is up mid month.


Sadly the Distress Stickles doesn't show up on the butterflies here, but it is rather nice in real life.

Get your entries in for both challenges...there are some great prizes up for grabs, good luck!

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They really do mean the world to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Great challenges....those balloon colours are fab & I have a new balloon stamp!! Might have to get my proverbial into gear....that graph stamp in the bg is really cool, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you could not ask for better photos for the balloon challenge!! Fabulous layout too.. and love the sneek peek at your vintage one.. and yes where oh where do the months go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Cool layout and the photos are perfect for the challenge! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...what a wonderful photo, and how well it is surrounded by bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like the title says, your page looks so HAPPY! I'll certainly try to play along with this one, since my favorite color is red.

    ReplyDelete