Monday, April 15, 2013

Kraft It Up!

The mid month inspiration is up at KIU, so I can reveal my layout for this months challenge of recycling some of the product packaging on your layout with the kraft. Check out the CT reveal here.


Here I've used the plastic packaging in the 'big shot' to create the alpha's, which I then stamped & dabbed with paint. I've also used the card from Prima packaging & the product tag on Jenni Bowlin journal tags.

Looking forward to seeing your interpretation of this KIU challenge....also, don't forget the 123 Challenge for the month, great prizes up for grabs on both challenge sites.

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. You're doing an awesome job with that green bg...looks fab & the packaging for the alphas is sooo stunning:):):)) hope to get this one done......:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and those letters you have created. I have this on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous! I love the fresh green paint! and the arrows are big right now too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with your background Paula! Great layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love those alphas you've made, Paul...and the background is so effective. Fabulous layout & great way to use up packaging.
    And, I just have to say - My gosh...your boy sure does look like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the green looks so fresh

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool are your alphas! And the green looks awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete