Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March challenges...

I managed to scrap over the Easter weekend...yay for that!!! As most of you would know, I LOVE creating backgrounds...totally love my mists & masks! :) I've always been in awe of the lovely Louise & her gorgeous backgrounds, more recently discovered Kim Price & while I had some 'quiet' computer time...watched the amazing Dyan Reaveley doing some demo's on the Ranger site. Hence I've been playing...

First up is a layout for STG, sadly I missed the end of month...but their challenge was a colour one using black, white & green. Here I've used Dyan's technique of 'ghosting' with the dylusions ink, I love the subtle effect.


This next one is for STB...so very cool that we have a couple of extra days to get our entries in :) Their challenge for March was using 2 photos 6x4 or smaller, chipboard, washi tape, mists/paint...hehe, my dream challenge ;)

 
I'm loving these wood veneers by Studio Calico, they are appearing on a lot of my layouts recently...I'm going to run out very soon.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments, they really do mean a lot to me x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts. Love the wood veneers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful.. the green paint is very eye catching, pity you didn't get it in.. I reckon it is a winner!! love the boys layout too! fabulous paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh paula, wow these are both amazing!! I am loving your background work and I am always a huge fan of the way you work that white space!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both gorgeous!like that boy page a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layouts, Paula...and the backgrounds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work Paula! I have passed on another Leibster to you! I realise you have one but all my favourite blogs have already been awarded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green is gorgeous and so is that photo! Your background detail always makes me want to play with mists more.

    ReplyDelete