Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Mail Love!

I was super excited when asked to join in a feature on the Scrapbooking Memories blog with some Fancy Pants Designs Artist Edition stencils! I absolutely love the layouts that Chantal & Michelle created...pop over & have a look!

I've also had another acceptance, so don't have as many layouts to share with you! Still love that 'happy mail' feeling, I can't imagine it ever getting old :)

This layout was created with the intention of using up some old patterned paper & old pre-made backgrounds. I have a habit of creating backgrounds, putting them aside & then forgetting about them...it's only when I realised I'd run out of white & kraft cardstock that I thought to have a look ;)


I love this photo I snapped of the baby giraffe at Taronga Zoo...the title kind of says it all!

This next layout was created a couple of weeks ago, playing with that gorgeous Distress Paint :)


I love the brightness of this paint...I certainly had a lot of fun playing with this one! A very old pic of my baby girl too...can't believe she'll be 18 this year!!! :O Again using up old scraps.

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! x I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one & they do bring a smile to my day.
Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. Gee, Paula, these look great...VERY artsy!!! Love those distress colours & dribbles...off to see the SBM blog!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. These look wonderful.. I love the back ground on the second one, and that is definately a wow moment in the first photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous layouts Paula! My daughter turns 18 next week and I'm still digging out the odd baby photo too! Love that pic on the first layout and congrats on the SBM blog bit. I read it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one Paula, very artsy but wow the second one is oh so cute. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so fabulous!! And what a big awww moment with the baby giraffe. Love it :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great backgrounds on both of these, and I love the cute photos as well.
    Congrats on your happy mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the feature on the SBM blog Paula! It looks fantastic! These two layouts are stunning too. You've got a beautiful unique style. My DD is turning 18 next month too. Don't know where the time has gone! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background works so well with your photo on the first layout. Gorgeous photo too! Love the colours of your second layout. Really sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I must say that second layout is knock your socks off gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both layouts are beautiful! Gotta love babies and giraffes!

    ReplyDelete