Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mothers Day yesterday & your families suitably spoilt you!

My spoiling started with breakfast in bed...including pink love heart pikelets, all made by my 11 yr old son...clever boy even managed to get his sister to clean up ;)


I remained banished from the kitchen while my daughter prepared her surprise...one very delicious & super sweet watermelon cake! :) I feel totally blessed! The best bit for me was my kids excitement & pride over what they had done! Sadly, my eldest was sick, so we simply delighted in her keeping her germs to herself...don't think she has though :(


Whilst being banished from the kitchen, I managed some scrapping :) Again, in an attempt to use up some of my old patterned paper, this is what I created...


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each & every one of them & I especially appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!
PS. Have you got your entry in yet for this months 123 Challenge or Kraft It Up???? ;)

8 comments:

  1. Aw, what lovely pressies for a lovely Mummy!!
    Love your page - so colouful! And the touches of black are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers day Paula! What an awesome cake! Awesome page. Love the layering and background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely Mothers Day... and you created a beautiful layout!! I love the colours :) It always feels good to use up some of those papers that have been in your stash for awhile :) Creates space for some new papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful kiddos! Glad you had a good one. Your LO is great....yummy elements & fun layers going on there:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an awesome mother's day and I just love love your page. That paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had an awesome Mothers day Paula! What clever kids you have. That cake looks amazing! Your layout is equally impressive. Love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great Mothers day for you. That cake is so cool!
    Lovely page, well done on using up some of the paper stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that cake! I absolutely, love that paper!! This is delicious

    ReplyDelete