Sunday, March 31, 2013

WW1

Hello...how quickly has this month gone!!! I've written down so many fabulous challenges that I wanted to complete, but have only found time to complete one :/ guess I should be grateful for that one ;)

The challenge over @ WW1 was white + brown + doodling, here's my take on it...


I had an idea of what I wanted to do for this challenge, but time was a limiting factor last night, so this layout ended up a bit of a spur of the moment one...even the photo was a left over.


Thanks for stopping by...as always, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, love the paint drips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful
    i love your layout
    kiss from France
    Véro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand up, me too...I write sooo many down to do.....I've done better than you, but I'm not as busy as you:):) But at least you got this done & it's really, really lovely & artsy....that brown is YUM & I love how you've got the muslin in there, too:):):) Hope you had a great Easter:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous Paula...love the brown misting and doodled circles. Thanks for joining in the fun at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The misting looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Paula, and those circle shapes on top of the triangles remind me of ice creams... mmm ice cream.... :) Thanks for joining in at White With 1! xo

    ReplyDelete