Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter & thank you!

Happy Easter to all...I hope you all have a wonderful & safe break! I'm personally looking forward to some much needed 'down' time :)

During the week two lovely scrappers, Monica & Kerryn awarded me with a Liebster Award! I know that ultimately we scrap for ourselves, but I have to confess it's a huge honour & very cool to know that your peers also appreciate your creations...thank you so much ladies, you made my week xo



About the AwardThis award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you have been nominated, you forward it to 5 blogs that you like, that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to these blogs. Rules of AcceptanceThank the person who gave you the Award and link it back to their blog. Post the Award on your blog. Give the Award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate, that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the Award.  As well as the two talented ladies listed above, I visit many other wonderful blogs & love the inspiration they provide. I would like to pass on this award to the following ladies as I always look forward to seeing what new creations they have come up with....

Linda Eggleton

Leonie Neal-Dawson

Kim Price

Lisa Oxley

Donna White

I'm sure you've all seen these ladies work, but if you haven't...check them out, it will certainly be worth the look.
Thank you as always to all that offer their support to me & my blog, it's truely apprecieted!
Happy scrapping...& happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paula :-) your work is lovely and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks babe . im feeling the love xxxx
    nice work , hope to see you for a dina class next month
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Paula...so well deserved! :)
    And thank you for passing onto me...will have to get on to passing it on in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks so much Paula. It's always a pleasure visiting your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete