Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend scrapping!

During the week I was so inspired to create a background after seeing this amazing layout by Kim Price! I'm a huge fan of her gorgeous work & especially her backgrounds, so late one night I played :) I got to finish the layout over the weekend. It doesn't compare to her creations, but I had a lot of fun creating...


Another layout created a couple of weeks ago, which I hadn't shared...trying to make the use of my much neglected chipboard. Who else hoards favourite stuff for special? It can't just be me???



I promise you that I'm not meaning to show favouritism for one child, who seems to be featured a LOT in my scrapping of late...it's simply that she allows me to take more photos & I'm making the most of it while it lasts ;)
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. WOW now that is what I call eye catching, you did a fantastic job creating that beautiful watermarked splash, lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes it DOES soooo compare to the incomparable Kim's --- looks fabulous & I'm with you, her stuff is truly inspirational....you've done a great job on both of them...I'm just getting some chippy for prizes, so I'm learning to USE it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background. It looks amazing. Love both these layouts but the orange is my fave! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your orange background looks amazing Paula and I love the colours and pretty details on your Shine LO!! You KIU LO of Lou caught me eye too... just stunning!! Have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a hoarder!! Great layouts Paula, love the orange background. Looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING layouts Paula! love the 1st one...that background is so striking! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that second layout is just STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on these two gorgeous layouts! That orange really does pop! Gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, Beautiful layouts....love the orange background.... it looks amazing and the photo is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete