Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Scrapping & KIU...

I started this layout at the retreat I was at a couple of weeks ago. I simply had to use the gorgeous Loolabelle's ARty Stuff peacock mask that I had bought & teamed with the Imaginarium Designs peacock feather chipboard...I love it!
Photo credit goes to Michelle Winston.


A close up of those peacock feathers...


Have you checked out this months challenge over @ Kraft It Up? It's a sketch challenge, which I absolutely loved...I had a lot of fun creating with this sketch from Scrap Friends! Check out the details here & see the 1st installment of layouts from the CT...I'll be back mid month to share mine.


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is AWESOME!!!!! I met Lou today! She's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - these colours are simply sensational:):) LOVE the peacocks & LOVE how you've used the SF sketch - Angela has awesome sketches, I reckon:):)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout, love the peacock feather!! fabulous back ground details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, finally got to meet this lovely lady today too in person :) Awesome layout, love the peacock feathers, great textures and colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOW Beautiful page and lovve all detail like a peacock feather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH this is lovely Paula. Great work with the peacock feathers. Love the colours you've achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page, the colours are gorgeous and what an awesome photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh I love this!!! The colours are just divine!

    ReplyDelete