Friday, March 15, 2013

Mid Month reveals...

Have you had a chance to complete this months challenge over at KIU & 123 Challenge? Need a refresher of the criteria?? The mid month reveals have gone up for both...it's certainly worth checking out what the girls have done, as they are brilliant!!!

Check out the mid month CT layouts here for 123 Challenge & here for the KIU layouts!

Here is my take on the fabulous sketch over at KIU.


I absolutely loved this sketch from Scrap Friends :)
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :) x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. So so awesome!!!! I adore the background of splatters you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Great colours you've used - & such a funny photo shoot???!!!! I just started my LO today:):):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful.. I love the colors.. and the paint under the photo looks amazing! and I have done these challenges for march!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so awesome, Paula!!
    The background is just amazing....I'm seriously wondering how you got all those splatters so perfectly placed?!?! Great colour combo too..the whole layout is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this Paula, such a super duper glorious page xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Paula.
    The splatters look awesome.
    Great take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is amazing Paula. Love all the layers, the mesh, the splatters!!!
    I left you a little something on my blog hun, come over for a looksie ;0)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Paula :). I've left you some love on my blog :). x

    ReplyDelete