Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...Happy New Year!

Here's to a very happy & prosperous 2013!
I'm not one to wish my life away, but 2012 brought too many lows to my family & friends...here's to starting fresh for a brighter future for all!

I'm loving the holidays, I've been lucky enough to spend a bit of time scrapping since Christmas...I'm feeling very relaxed & happy. Some layouts have been purely personal, teen girls would be not happy on the sharing, but here's a couple that I can share...

As you can see, I'm loving these MME papers at the moment...totally gorgeous.


Making the most of Simple Stories Snap! papers for my not so girly girl ;) & a background I created months ago...it's nice to finally put it to use.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by...your support is much appreciated! I love reading your lovely comments, they do put a smile on my face...thanks x
Happy scrapping in 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Paula...love both these bgs....they look fab against the photos & embellies...nice to have TIME, isn't it???!!!! Happpy 2013:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work!! Here's hoping 2013 brings much love and happiness to you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you have halved that first layout, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! These two layouts are fabulous! I hope it is a good year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping 2013 is a better year for you and those around you. Gorgeous layouts, great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both really cool! Amazing background on the second one! :D

    ReplyDelete