Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scrap The Girls!

It's been an embarrassing long time since I've had a chance to play over @ Scrap The Girls, so it's lovely to finally have that time! It's their 4th birthday & they have a fabulous range of challenges for you...one down for me, let's see how many I can get done :)

This one is challenge # 3 - Julie Winks aqua/white & one neutral colour.


As soon as I pull the camera out, my girl is making faces...more silly faces are captured than natural. Hehe I did warn her that I would scrap them ;)
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me! x
Happy scrapping.

10 comments:

  1. haha I am glad you scrapped them!! Perhaps she will allow her pretty face to be photographed more often now!! This looks wonderful, I love all the squares and great colors too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so gorgeous! Love it! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Paula! Got to capture ALL the moments...I've an eye rolling one my son did to me that need scrapping...you've got me inspired:):) LOVE that pop of turquoise - & those banners...fits the brief beautifully:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design Paula. Love the photo placement and how you have captured the centre pic with the layers behind it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Paula, there's not much to not love about this. Great choice of muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Paula. And what a Fabulous page .The design and photos are just awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always love seeing your pages paula - these photos are fab with those gorgeous colours! Loved seeing your feature in the SBM mag today too :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout!!! It looks great! Thanks also for the lovely comment about my Boogieboard Wonderland layout! That is one of my favourites! I haven't seen the mag yet! I am busting to! Last time I checked the newsagents was on Saturday and I am meaning to get there again soon! Cheers! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWO What a fun layout love it !!!

    ReplyDelete