Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Australia Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Australia Day, however you like to celebrate it! I had a spare moment between stops to update my blog...

Over the past week I've been able to finish off a couple of old layouts previously started.
This first one was started a looong time ago at a Scrapbooking From Scratch retreat, if my memory is correct, it was using one of their sketches too. It worked well for the current STG challenge which was scrapping a page using a list.


Again, this layout was started months ago after seeing what Kim Jeffress does with the Heidi Swapp folders. This was a story that simply had to be told, but I loved that it could be hidden with the photos inside ;) because kids still need their privacy!


 

 
Thanks for stopping by...more to share when I have more time :) As always, thank you for all your lovely comments, I do apprectiate them x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. I just found your blog and I am struck by the similarities between your family and mine - teens that won't let us scrap certain photos or thoughts and interesting overseas destinations (we went to Japan last year). Love your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah! I see the lovely Heather has found you!!! Bet you're glad to get these LOs finished....nothing like that satisfaction. I've never used those file folders, but am thinking I might have a go at 'recreating' some manila files...one day!!!! Love the smaller snaps on the inside with the story. Beaut idea:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome are these!!! I just adore the colours you have used on the file folder. FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The folder layout looks like a good challenge! I think it is great that you are respecting your kids need for online privacy - my 11 year old has started to frown a bit with some layouts I do, so Im having to get a bit more cryptic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOW Beautiful pages and i love the folder layout too cool !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts! I especially love the folder layout. So cool and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paula, such cool layouts. LOVE the file folder - that's awesome.

    Thanks for joining in on our "make a list" challenge at STG! xx

    ReplyDelete