Thursday, January 31, 2013

Exciting days...

I've had an absolutely fabulous start to the new year, joining two fabulous Creative Teams!!!

Firstly to the Kraft It Up CT...I feel so honoured to be a part of this truely AMAZING line up of talent! :) Check out the rest of the team here...I'm really looking forward to working with these ladies over the next coming months! :)

Secondly, the new look 123 Challenge Blog! It's brilliant to discover we haven't completely lost this wonderful challenge site...with Mel taking over from Charm. The 1st challenge goes live March 1st, but over the next month, Mel will be introducing the rest of new creative team.

So let's just say...you can not wipe the huge smile from my face! :)

8 comments:

  1. Well done on your CT for KIUP.. I love that site even if I dont play every month!! and I am happy to see the 123 challenge will continue too.. it was a great challenge each month too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, that is an awesome start to 2013. Congratulations!!!! I hope the rest of the year is just as fabulous :). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's FABULOUS news...really well deserved - really looking forward to seeing your creations:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Paula! Congrats. What excellent teams to be a part of.
    Looking forward to 123 next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl. Congrats. Awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news Paula! Huge congrats to you! xx

    ReplyDelete