Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas...

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Let's hope 2013 brings much happiness & health for all!!!
We've enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with all it's festivities, but I'm loving the peace & relaxation of Boxing Day...especially as I found time to scrap! :) :) :)

First one for this months WW1...white + red + christmas photo.

 
Here's a close up of the beads...hehe rather therapeutic selecting & placing all those beads in there ;)

 
This one was simply for fun...love the MME papers, so gorgeous & this photo of my girl.

 
I had a couple of pieces of this paper, so layered the 'follow your heart' piece & using Imaginarium's gorgeous honeycomb chipboard, it was super easy to replicate the hexagon effect in the top of the paper.

 
Again another layout for fun! I started this layout a couple of weeks ago...wanting to play with the Rangers Rock Candy a bit more, so it was good to finally finish it! I had found this old photo of my hubby in our early years which I simply had to scrap...I love this guy more than words can say!

 
 
A close up of the Rock Candy...it was the last bit in the jar & I don't whether it was that or the heat of the day, but the shards ended up falling off, so after gluing them back in, I put another layer of crackle paint to keep it all in place.
 
Thank you for stopping by :) As always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :) x
Happy scrapping...& enjoy the holidays!


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Paula! I love them all. I especially love your bauble...that looks so good and is really clever. You will have to teach me how to do it! Hope you've had a fab Christmas and that you have an awesome 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh what Michelle said but ++++ the Rock Candy hearts look awesome!!!!

    I do hope you have a fabulous New Years! Stay safe and Happy!

    Louise :) xxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, I love them all. Loooooove the beaded Chrissy bauble, looks fantastic but my fave is definitely the last one with those hearts. They look totally fabulous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how your 'shards' turned out on those hearts - simply fabulous....all gorgeous LOs...the way you've done those hexagons with the music pp is really, really cool, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous stuff Paula but that first one - sensational!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Paula. They are all amazing but the first is my favourite. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these are wonderful, the WW1 one is stunning, love the bright mist and stunning photo, and the bauble is amazing... the next tow layouts are fabulous.. love the hearts on the last one and love the hexagons on the second one!! beautiful creations.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your LO for WW1 : your shaker box is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do I begin? These are sensational. The beads are awesome and the misting. And I am a sucker for Santa so love the pic.
    Your subtle colours with that beautiful photo of DD is perfect. She is gorgeous.
    And hubby, well, how handsome is he. Fab fab photo and love the hearts. I think this has to be my new fave from you.
    Have a fabulous New Year and look forward to your creations in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pages Paula....
    LOve the beaded bauble, and the Santa photo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you have done with the crackly hearts, and your take on the WW1 challenge is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woweeeeeeeeeeee Paula these are all just perfect ... loving all the elements and details with each of them . and those heart with the crackle paint look soooooooooooooo amazing ... I love the look of layering even with paint etc. makes it all unique ... ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS WORK XOXOX
    happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - gorgeous work - your creations are beautiful. Love your WW1 entry, especially the bead work - thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That beaded bauble is the bomb! And I love your crackly hearts. Thanks for playing at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete