Saturday, December 15, 2012

SBM 'Masters'

So amazing to see the new SBM Masters for 2013...huge congratulations to them all! It's such a brilliant line up of ladies & I'm in total awe of their entries. I'm super excited for a couple of personal fav's, but wish all the girls a fabulous year ahead!
I feel so honoured to be in the 'Honourable Mentions' magazine...my double layout was a 'sentimental' favourite for me, so to see it there was a bit emotional ;) :)
Here are my other entries...
...using the 5x7 photo


...memorabilia layout, where I used the gift shop wrapping paper
 


...my canvas, which I turned around to create a shadow box effect or a 3D layout.
 

Thank you for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping.
PS. if anyone has the ability to give me some extra time to do that 'happy scrapping', I would really love it ;)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the HM!!! The rest of your creations are gorgeous too :-) you should be proud :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous!!!! love them all. I haven't got the mag yet but can not wait to see your double. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done getting into the Mag...I've got it but haven't had time to look properly....time is short all round atm:):):) These are lovely LOs - especially your multi photo one - dunno HOW they can only pick 10 masters. Glad I don't have to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations Paula. They are so appealing and I cannot wait to get the mag to see your double. Congrats on the HM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. Well done on your HM!! These layouts all look wonderful, and I am finding the days are flying, would love some happy scrapping time for myself too!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous entry! Congrats on the HM!! The stunning colours combined with the special pottos make for a stunning double page layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the HM. Gorgeous layouts - love the canvas too. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the HM , and all your other projects are lovely, I especially love the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula congrats on your HM... i loved your double well done i say. Thanks so much for your comments and i wish you and your family a merry christmas and happy new year. look forward to seeing some more inspiration from your in 2013.

    ReplyDelete